Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the JDM fog lights finally came! all thanks to my sponsor, my brother. :D

this morning, my bro help me put them on.

lights on.

i will post up a DIY maybe later.

i am planning on rewire the fog lights so it will turn on without having the headlights on. i might post up a DIY about it also.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I ordered the SAME fog lights from South Bay Toyota on Western in Torrance next to the 405. I don't know what the difference is. The ones that I got had the metal backing too. I see that the bag is in Japanese but I would check to make sure they are authentic JDM. I see that they are alittle bit darker and not clear but I put yellow HID bulbs in there anyway so it wouldn't make a difference to me. Yeah go call South Bay Toyota and ask for Will, I got them for $210.00 with the switch and relay.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How are they at night???
they are great! my brother said that the fogs are brighter than the headlights. :cool:

here is a pic of my xB in the evening. ill do a night shot once i have time. :)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here some more lighted pics. i will definitely need to take some long distance shots. :)

with fogs off.

with fogs on.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
nice mod Johnny... do you have yellow lights on them? how much did you get them for? pm me the amount...

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
anyone know the exact toyota JP part number on those lights?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here are some night pics. i took these at 6am yesterday morning.

fogs off.

fogs on.

fogs off.

fogs on.

·
Registered
192 Posts
i just put on my fogs but tha passenger side moves up and down a little with a little push of tha finger...are yours like that or are they pretty stable??

and i might use tha US switch too just cause i dont know a thing about electrical stuff and im lazy to go figure out how to wire tha JDM switch in haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.