Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the horrible pic, but this is my new speedo face. It says MidgetHearsexB on it, just in case you were wondering. It looks awesome at night... almost 3D-like.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks cool, I was sitting in my car before work this morning and decided to pop the gauge parts off just for the hell of it, found another piece I can paint, the speedo face looked really easy to do.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... I think the install took a whole 5 minutes. I'm having a hard time seeing the black needle for the speedo though. The tach and fuel light up white, but the speedo is black. I found some glow in the dark paint that I think I might go with. I'll post pics after I do it and I promise better quality pics.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
yeah. come on boom. if i can do it..anyone can. but to be on the safe side, i used another speedo that Kartel gave me. with the car on, marked where the needles are pointed. then unto the speedo, i cut off some pieces. used a glue stick to glue a red fishnet material i found lyin around. used sharpies. thread jack over. but i do dig disturbedish speedo of midgethearsexb

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had him working on one for me and for some reason he stopped answering my emails. We nearly had it tweaked just right too :confused: I figure he must have lost interest in the design.Strange huh.
Hey Blimey,
What plate were we working on? I never just end communication unless someone really gets on my nerves which is very very rare. I've had many many people that I never hear from after I send them a design so I only send it once and if I don't hear from them I assume they decided not to get one. I can only assume there was a problem with e-mail that caused this.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Hey Chad, you think you could come up with something for the Iron Lion Scion.
Oops sorry for the threadjack.
PM sent to ya Chad.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey Blimey,
What plate were we working on? I never just end communication unless someone really gets on my nerves which is very very rare. I've had many many people that I never hear from after I send them a design so I only send it once and if I don't hear from them I assume they decided not to get one. I can only assume there was a problem with e-mail that caused this.
RS 4.0 Design...maybe I got on your nerves :eek: Its no biggie.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just put in my RS4.0 custom face I got from Chad it looks great Thanks chad. If I new how to put up a pic on here I would chow it off.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That would give me nightmares.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I just put in my RS4.0 custom face I got from Chad it looks great Thanks chad. If I new how to put up a pic on here I would chow it off.
Hmmm....I just had him do one for my RS 4.0...wonder if its the same one?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts