Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new speedo face. Working on some new designs as well. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I like it! Cool use of the logo.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Looks good!

I feel so behind the times -- my speedo is still stock. Just can't think of a good design.

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New Design

Working on new designs. I will update later if anyone is interested

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks good I would be interested as well. BY the way what paint did you use for the guage surround. I have been looking but can't find the krylon fusion in the right color... also how did the neons work out for you???

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Inlay

Thanks Xternal!! PM me and we'll work on a design. I'll put up a couple I have done. Neons worked okay for a customer.. one was dead and ended up ordering another set to replace the one, but it was a good deal from you nevertheless.

As far as paint... I used base coat, clear coat not spray can. Polar White is code 068 and you can have it mixed at any NAPA or professional paint store and you'll have to spray it w/a sprayer or have a body shop do it for you.

PM me and we'll chat. Thanks!!

·
pastormatt
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ideas

Here are some I have done and working on 5 others this week.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So how does this work? Do you just print on some card stock and pop the exsisting one out? I am sort of wanting something very simple with a backing that would be close to the stock amber not a lof design elements maybe some type of shadow effect??. Instead of trying to get away from it like everyone else I am "embracing it". I found that the yellow leds from oznuim are a near perfect match to the stock amber in the hvac and radio.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
yeah, you know you make me one now....mines growing old.....not really but you know im always wnating to do something.......ill think of some ideas and tell you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.