Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these over the weekend. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
l agree, good shots nice background but you need to change those taillights. lucky for you, i got just the set. shoot by the Miami Lakes meet tomorrow at 9:00 pm and ill be there with them.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Nice pictures!!

jmills74 said:
that you are a rookie driver with less than a year experience on the road
LOL. I'm a rookie driver. :D I wanna get me one of them arrow thingies. (LOL. I don't know what they're called).

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I drive like a rookie. I think that counts. LOL. And yes, I will be at Miami Lakes tonight. These lights are driving me crazy.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do I sound like im an old person. I dont mean to be rude, but it sounds to me like you want to be an A-hole. If thats the case your criticism is not needed. Im well knowledge about the JDM culture. I have friends based in Japan, plus my girlfriend is asian. I dont need some guy trying to educate me on things I already know. Talk to me about engine schematics, and wiring. Talk to me about swapping the engine, making the car faster, something useful. If not, keep the negativity to yourself. Thank you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
JdmScionBb said:
Do I sound like im an old person. I dont mean to be rude, but it sounds to me like you want to be an A-hole. If thats the case your criticism is not needed. Im well knowledge about the JDM culture. I have friends based in Japan, plus my girlfriend is asian. I dont need some guy trying to educate me on things I already know. Talk to me about engine schematics, and wiring. Talk to me about swapping the engine, making the car faster, something useful. If not, keep the negativity to yourself. Thank you.

don't take sarcasm for trying to be an a-hole. I just find it funny that people sport those in the states. As someone who lives in Japan, it's just funny to see.
Relax and enjoy your ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.