Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I searched and didn't see this posted yet so...

The latest Scion magazine (Vol. 7) is out in the dealerships now. Both covers are done in gold and white and are easy to spot.

Inside is a nice article on the Xvertible convertible xB down in So Cal and the Justin Hampton 400HP xB that we've talked about here before.

Other cool stuff includes a rundown on several other custom cars including the 5Axis xA Speedster and the Titan and World Racing tC drag cars.

The bonuses are a neat set of 5Axis Scion magnets (one of each of their SEMA cars) and an xA themed Iron-on.

Some dealerships may not yet have these, but your more Scion-oriented dealers have them available for you NOW!

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Alex, is it the black, or was it BOP, xb? I saw it in person almost a year ago, but it was at night. Kind of reminds my of a Cabriolet.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oops, sorry, it was August 2004.

Here's the pics I took down in SoCal.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same hubcaps as the one in the mag, looks like it to me!

No vinyl shown on it in the Scion mag though. I was thinking it was BOP, but I suppose it could be BSP. Kind of hard to tell in the pictures they published. Either way, it has to be the same car. Dude's name is Charles Tentindo.

-Alex

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Yeah, the owner was putting the vinyl on at the meet and greet. I forgot about the pics, and sorry they are so blurry.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I think it looks like a Cabriolet, too. It's funny how the xB can be so versatile: it's a box, it'a convertible box and (from that concept pic) a box truck.:rolleyes:

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
IMO, that convertible xB looks like a PT Cruiser...

·
Registered
672 Posts
squirrel said:
Oops, sorry, it was August 2004.

Here's the pics I took down in SoCal.

Wow hey, I was there..I saw him pull up and what not..it was my first scion meet, i didnt really know anybody..come to think of it, i only know a few people now still, (Scott, Sam)...but hey, its who you know that counts i suppose, haha

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
TattedXB said:
Wow hey, I was there..I saw him pull up and what not..it was my first scion meet, i didnt really know anybody..come to think of it, i only know a few people now still, (Scott, Sam)...but hey, its who you know that counts i suppose, haha
Yup, that's when we did the orange cone trick to Nilo.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I guess Im a more Scion oriented dealer....

...Ive had these out for about a week now and they are awesome. I still have the old ones and am only giving the new ones to people I think will actually read it until I get rid of my Vol. 6 stock.

I know its mean but hey, Im the boss.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Guess I'm going to the Dealer tomorrow.

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
The latest Scion magazine (Vol. 7) is out in the dealerships now. Both covers are done in gold and white and are easy to spot.
I thought those were out already we picked ours up at the L.A. Auto Show last month... wooo hooo...I got mine first, I got mine first...lol :D ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
if i had a 400 hp box, it sure as hell wouldnt look like that.

it would look almost stock outside.
steelies, or maybe gramlights.
lowered on DF210's.
gut the inside.
ultimate sleeper.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.