Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!.. I'am new to the scene and just got my box a few months ago. I just bought tires and rims tonight:)
18" Sportmax 962's and Pirelli 215/35/18R 's
http://www.nicholasroutzen.com/box.jpg
http://www.nicholasroutzen.com/box2.jpg
What do you think of the setup? I will be getting exhaust and tint in the next few weeks as well :cool: VERY excited. GOD damm these rides are so much fun!
THANKS

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
WELCOMExBx! Nice choice in wheels!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Very clean, and oh so shiny! Looks like the Sportmax rims are takin' over (Squirrel, Matty!)
LOL, yeah, I've had mine on for well over 6 months+, way before TORC in May, and didn't see anyone w/ them. Now I know of at least 5 other people rolling w/ them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Matty turned me on to them, I saw his and emailed him...I had been looking for a clean 5 spoke rim, so I changed the color of his box in Photoshop to black to see how it would look. What can I say SQUIRREL you've got good taste, lol

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Maybe I should get some rims like that for my box...hmmm?? I already know they look good on a TCM.:rolleyes:

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
Maybe I should get some rims like that for my box...hmmm?? I already know they look good on a TCM.:rolleyes:
I can bring some back next week. :D

Just let me know 18x7.5 or 8.5 or 9.5. :D

Silver or gunmetal centers. But they won't have the bBist CNCd center cap though.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squirrel said:
I can bring some back next week. :D

Just let me know 18x7.5 or 8.5 or 9.5. :D

Silver or gunmetal centers. But they won't have the bBist CNCd center cap though.

Damn I wish!! But you know the reason!! Thanks, again!:)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts