Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
This just in .. The Toyota Scion has run out of colors and audio and video equipment that will attract more xB buyers for the 2020 model year. In addition, so many have complained about their dropping Camoflage Green that Toyota has released the following statement:

"Stardate 202011.5 . . . RS 11.0 xB is a new version of Camoflage which is a military style blend of Hot Lava, Solar Yellow and the new RS 3.0 green. In addition, we will be upgrading the audio/video capacity by mounting a satellite dish antenna and laser tracking beam on the roof which will not only receive music and programming from the entire universe but will also allow you to monitor the "Big Bang" theory of the constantly expanding universe. To offset complaints about low power, Toyota engineers have ingeniously mounted small but very effective booster rockets inside the side view mirrors and retro-fire rockets into the exhaust giving this new version of the xB extra power to boldly go where no xB has gone before."

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
YellowSubxB said:
This just in .. The Toyota Scion has run out of colors and audio and video equipment that will attract more xB buyers for the 2020 model year. In addition, so many have complained about their dropping Camoflage Green that Toyota has released the following statement.
Does it come with optional horizonal stripes?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Man, is that seriously the color for the RS 4.0?

At first glance, I don't like it at all. It's like my old two-toned doo-doo brown and gold 1985 Dodge Ram "Prospector" pickup I used to have.

Please tell me that's not for real.......

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have to see one in person, in the sunlight before I make a decision on wether I like it. It does look kinda goofy though, so much for the electric blue RS I was hoping for :( It would look so good.....

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Ooh, Electric Blue would have been a choice color, Matt!

We're seriously considering getting another xB for the our daughter next year, maybe an rs will finally make it into the stable.....

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
xjeepguy said:
I have to see one in person, in the sunlight before I make a decision on wether I like it. It does look kinda goofy though, so much for the electric blue RS I was hoping for :( It would look so good.....
Yea me too...but i figured since they did the RS2 tC blue, the bizzle would be different. That color looks pretty cool...maybe better in person...I'd hit it...

I think its the RS4 like 2007 i guess

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i like it but i dont. id have to see it in person. that first picture of it looks like poop but the second pic looks kinda cool. idk.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.