Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry its not a box but it is my new ride... to keep miles off of the box and to play and learn how to drift in while the moms uses it on the weekends for cruisin....

she is alot of fun to drive trust me and im getting alil better at the drifting thing... lol... simple mods to come first on it as fro roll bars and new headlights that dont pop up...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks like you'll be having fun with that. Brake and slide. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Enjoy it, it's another car with a cult like following.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i test drove a friends miata once and half way around the block someone called me gay. the cars are way cool tho. got any plans for it? rally x maybe?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
psshhh dont need the brakes it likes to go sideways by itself... lol... went to oriellys yesterday and some *******(no offense but hates all imports... sad thing is the miata is domestic....) laughed at it said it wouldnt turn over the tires unless it was wet... neatless to say the parking lot was empty so i left sideways and had to do no braking his jaw dropped...lol... but yes it is fun had it a week now and have loved every minute....

well i would like to auto x but i want things on the box so it will be along time before it sees major things... got a bud that has same body style that put a 5.0 in it.... im not goin that major though....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.