Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
nice pics. hey that's where you went after you left. how'd you get the moving pic that's crazy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha..i did the ace ventura thing man, almost broke my back trying to steer hanging half my body out the window whie pressing the accelerator with my big toe....i looked really really "special" taking this pic HAHAHA

·
Registered
402 Posts
nice pics man....so jealous....i want basics....lol....looking good.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will trade you good sir for your work rims.........if you leave them in my mailbox, i will be much obliged...big ern=pimp rims man....thanks man..ahem..*cough*

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
alright got a couple questions:

what size tires are you running on there?
is it all the way down?
do you know how far it is from apex of fender to ground?

Thanks!
scotty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
excitebox said:
is that dropped all the way?
thanks guys..i really like how the ride turned out and how great it looks too...i had the coilovers installed and asked them to put it as low as they could without rubbing, they said it can go down about another inch and a quarter. the tire size i have is too huge..i would like to go a little bit thinner but it is 205/50/16..when they wear out i might go down to 205/45 but i dunno if this will make a noticeable difference to my ride...oh i haven't measured from the apex to the ground yet..will get on that...thanks again :)

Bubbaxb
Frank

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh yeah, gotta love that stance!

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Looks good! I like that last picture where the xB's have invaded McDonald's!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:cool: haha you know....the rolling happy meal my friend a Toy in every box :rolleyes: hahaha..thanks guys...and yes Rota grids :) ....btw note to anyone trying to take pics of your own wheel while driving...take someone with you to take the pic so you can drive...or have someone drive next to you...because i almost fell into traffic hanging my body out of my car and driving....sweet...haha

Bubbaxb
Frank

·
Registered
402 Posts
bubbaxb said:
i will trade you good sir for your work rims.........if you leave them in my mailbox, i will be much obliged...big ern=pimp rims man....thanks man..ahem..*cough*
nice shot of my lift kit Frank.......LOL.....need to go lower but don't want to put kit on the ground....OUCH. your car clean, would trade but they wouldn't fit in your mailbox.....if my brother could hook up something special this deal could happen....lol. Stay tuned..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
omg big ern...don't do it man..don't play with my emotions...this little heart can't take the pain hahahahaa....man your "lift" is only temporary. once you unleash your "KIT" and "drop" we're all "done" hahaha...peeps will check my car and be like oh...isn't Frank's car stock next to yours hahahhaha...good one man...

Bubbaxb
Frank

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.