Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the Pioneer AVHP-4400BH installed in the 2012XB. Also ditched the Stock speakers for some Infinity 6030s in front and 5032s in rear. I have to carry my golf clubs and work gear in car so no sub or amp:mad: But the improved sound is amazing. I was looking to get the 4300 but glad I waited. The 4400 has the Bluetooth installed unlike the 4300 plus HD radio. They tried to talk me into the amp and all but how would I sneak out of work bumpen all over:D

·
Marine xB
93 Posts
yes bluetooth is a must nowadays. have it installed in both of my scions (xb2 and xd) well worth it. speakers are also an instant replacement. Idk how those stock paper cones lasted on mine. lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats the one I was looking at on Crutchfield. I bought an Alpine from them but the screen is crappy and the options are really basic. I love Alpine but I was really disapointed with this one.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like it has a lot of options pandora hd radio DVD playback bluetooth plays music from my thumb drive ipod. I have liked Alpines in the past also but this head just about has it all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think I am going to get that once they process my return. I like that you can change the colors so it will match the factory dash. I have an Alpine single din that I love but the blue stands out too much so I haven't done anything with it. If I could find another radio that sounds like it I will be so happy. I went through 3 different double dins in my cobalt before I went with the single din.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should you won't be disappointed. Great deck.I paid 450.00 for it most options I found for the money.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's $499 on crutchfield but I get the free i stall kit/wiring and free. Ext day shipping since the warehouse is right around the corner in virginia.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yea I can do the install myself, i have been doing car stereos for about 17 years (did my first one at 13). Couldn't tell you how many installs I have done and custom boxes I have built. I love working on cars but electronics are what help me relax.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does that unit have navigation?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mine just got delivered today and I have to say that so far I love it. The screen is so much more crisp than most others out there....you would figure they would have LED or something crazy but nope. Anyway, I also bought the Pioneer XM brain. I think the hardest part was trying to figure out where to mount the bluetooth mic. I love how much space is in the dash, hid all the wires and the brain with no issues at all. They do offer a GPS add-on but I thing it's like $399. I think this has to be one of the best radios out there in it's price range.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just recently got the 4400 upgraded from the 4000. Love it and how you can customize the moving dash and add your own pica. I installed the mic in the upper left corner of the A pillar and you can barely see it from the outside and it doesn't pick up wind noise. Definitely a nice radio and screen almost looks hd at times

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just had the Pioneer AVH-P3400BH installed in my 09, and I love it. I have the mic mounted under the radio in between the first 2 a/c knobs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
The 4400 is what I wanna get for mine. I have a cheap one in now and it's messing up on me. But hey I paid $50 and I've had it for 2 years lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts