1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DSC01057.JPG

DSC01058.JPG

DSC01059.JPG

got bored last friday and figured i'd do this since i been dyeing to do it anyway ! feedback would be great!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Did you make the splitters? Looks good.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Can you make the splitters not stick out so far? I'd be afraid someone would step on them just to be an A-hole. That, and they would look a little better if they didn't stick out so far.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so do you guys think i should take the splitters off or just push them further in towards the the bumper? i know it's what i like that matters , but i did it by myself and positioning the splitters was a pain in the ass! or maybe should i just get rid of them all together?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Do the splitters actually serve a purpose, or are they just for decoration?

They seem kind of distracting to me, kind of like when someone puts on a huge rear spoiler.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ummmm.... im pretty sure there is a purpose for them , jus don't remember wat it is !!! i think it has something to do with the aerodynamics, thats wat the those huge wing are for also, better downforce...atleast thats what people say...... but i like them for the look also!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
so do you guys think i should take the splitters off or just push them further in towards the the bumper? i know it's what i like that matters , but i did it by myself and positioning the splitters was a pain in the ass! or maybe should i just get rid of them all together?

Push them in about 1.5" and you should be good.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was taking a good look at the front of my car and relized, maybe i do have to much going on with the front of my car and was thinking bout taking off the splitters, anybody want to buy them? plus i wanted thefull bumper splitter to begin with but i can only find it in carbon fiber and it cost way to much for me ! pm me if intrested...thanx

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
i would def leave em on cause theyre unique. Not my liking but is different and i like that. Def bring them in some, it looks like its asking for trouble..

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I want thoes splitters as long as they're fairly inexpensive... <-poor

lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well thanx to all you haters in here i took of the dam splitters!!!!!!lolj/k i took them off for 2 reasons there was a little to much going on, and i got denied at the car wash for the fear of them breaking and plus my car was to low and wouldn't clear the rails with them:p so how do you think im looking now!

DSC01212.JPG

p.s DSC01211.JPG for sale! inquire within! lol pm me and well take price! that goes for you to dj.....lol

·
Registered
672 Posts
looks MUCH cleaner w/o the splitters, they were too far out imo and just asking for some punk kid to step on em *grrrrrrrr*,m looks good :) *clap*

·
Registered
308 Posts
I have the fog lights in the same place. The splitters did look go just move closer to bumper. I just bought a new full splitter with supports today for $149. Full Carbon Fiber I have a sponsorship from jsp america

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
They kinda remind me of a manta ray with the flip up. I think it would look a lot better if they were like and inch off of the ground. Just my own opinion though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.