Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got new tires and a couple of items put on.......Hope you like the pictures.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank You all for all of the kind comments.

Sweet, very sweet! Glad to see you kept your wheels!

Laz
Thanks.....Yeah I'm glad too.

Using OTG rear spacer shims? Also, what size/brand tires did you go with?
Yeah I'm running the OTG spacers in the rear. The tires are 195/50/15 Kumho Ecsta AST

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ahh the good old baby on board hangy. my favorite mod.
looks sweet.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
nice pics!

i think you need an updated ClubxB sticker. ;)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
is the wing misplaced on the car. the ends are sticking up. Only asking cuz I did that to my car when I initially installed mine. But I since then fixed that. Looks like a lot of xB's out there, but that's a common clean look

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice pics!

i think you need an updated ClubxB sticker. ;)
Yeah I was thinking about that as well. But the thing I like about the one I have now is the fact that these were one of the first clubxb.com stickers out there. Back when there was only about 50 of us registered. Tom sent these out for free. I like the fact that this has me set out as of the OG's on this site...:D

is the wing misplaced on the car. the ends are sticking up. Only asking cuz I did that to my car when I initially installed mine. But I since then fixed that. Looks like a lot of xB's out there, but that's a common clean look
Yeah unfortunately, when I bout this wing, it didn't come with the clips on the side to hold it down firmly. So now the wing does stick up a little on the sides. Hopefully it won't be that way for long. I'm still looking for a hardware store that has some type of clip that can hold that down

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
By the way....how did you fix that problem?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.