Dash came out nice. :)

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments y'all.

yellow_sub said:
looking good stephanie!! are you gonna do some more of the interrior purple too?
Yes, I'm planning on painting more stuff purple. I just don't know what yet. LOL. And I left my can of purple spray paint in Texas so I have to go buy a new can. :(

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Thanks for all the comments y'all.

Yes, I'm planning on painting more stuff purple. I just don't know what yet. LOL. And I left my can of purple spray paint in Texas so I have to go buy a new can. :(
bet ya won't do more than yellow that is in my car!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yellow_sub said:
bet ya won't do more than yellow that is in my car!!! LOL
how much yellow is in your car???? I was thinking about doing a two tone with purple on top. :) A friend of mine photoshoped it for me and it looks good.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
i think you've seen this before. but here it is.

dare to do more purple????:eek: lol. i have little mats for all the cubby holes now too.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yellow_sub said:
i think you've seen this before. but here it is.

dare to do more purple????:eek: lol. i have little mats for all the cubby holes now too.
Oh wow.....I don't think I can beat you there.....

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
caden_stargate said:
Oh wow.....I don't think I can beat you there.....
i love you avitars!!! i checked the place i got my dash kit from and unfortunatly they don't have purple.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yellow_sub said:
i love you avitars!!! i checked the place i got my dash kit from and unfortunatly they don't have purple.
LOL. Thanks. :) I don't think I'm gonna do anything to my dash....I'm thinking about gettng a dash mat. I like them. Not many xB's have them.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just got a gunmetal AEM battery tie down today with the 50$ gift certificate I won at a show today so I'll have to take pictures of that and post them up here. (the tie down not the certificate. I don't have that. I spent it. :D) And I got an xB keychain that looks like the bB logo. It's awesome.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.