Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I finally took some pictures of the ride with all of the changes. I still need to repaint the front lip, but for now.....it'll do.

Some of the changes......

Picked up a Kenstyle kit with CF inserts

sold the JIC Magic Coilovers and bought DF210's. This was mainly more for my son. The ride on the JIC's were just too rough for him to ride in. (But damn I miss the drop I had with the JIC's)

Got rid of the 002's and picked up a set of 18" Axis Decades.

And finally......sporting the bBsquad decal.

I hope you all like it.......if not......then oh well thanks anyway. :)

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I'm diggin the dual exhaust. What did that mod run ya, if ya don't mind me askin?

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
didn't cost me much since I bought it used from Mr. Sparkle.

Thanks for all of the kind comments guys.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Looks great. The stance is still nice.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^ yeah about that.....the original owner painted over them. So once I get it retouched, I'm gonna look into seeing if they can safely strip off the paint that's on the CF inserts.

But I do know they're there because I can see it from the inside.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the feedback guys.....

As for the wing, i have been contemplating on going back to OEM, we'll see what happens.

as for the rims.....they're both 18x8, but the rear has the maxis lip that gives it a staggered look, without the staggered fitment (unless you consider the different offsets as staggered).

·
Registered
583 Posts
^^ yeah about that.....the original owner painted over them. So once I get it retouched, I'm gonna look into seeing if they can safely strip off the paint that's on the CF inserts.

But I do know they're there because I can see it from the inside.

hey John, I dont think they can take the paint off the kit because i believe the clear was taken off too so the paint is stuck on there. if you want to see what it looked like with the carbon inserts Ill p/m you some photos of mine.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
shucks! Oh well....as long as I know that it's there, that's all that matters. Thanks again for the hook up on the kit Kirby.

·
Registered
583 Posts
hey john come to think of it, you might wanna check on it anyways. if there is a way to save the kit, then its worth saving. Only me and you will have that kit. Call my friend Dan at Cherry Autobody in Chino. Let him know what the situation is and make sure you mention my name. He owes me a favor.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.