Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing really updated, just a few photos I have laying around and figured ehhhh, I'll post em up. Click the Pic for the full size photo

Photos from Scion Expo 06

Team Scion Eyed Lit Up

Padanky's Ride

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I spy something White! Nice pics Brett, you get that S/C installed yet?

Oh wait, thats my box. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
All three in the last pic are ClubxB members!!!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
LOOK! A box that looks just like mine....but ISN'T! Erg....

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Toastid_Metal said:
i love the white box with the pink under glos!
it's sooooo hott...even though i love green, the pink is sooo hott on that white boxx!:p

I'm so pissed right now my brain is sizzling.
Dont know why?

A: I just moved from houston (which is where those xB's are from) and I knew the girl with the underglow......except she didnt have underglow then, or the vinyl removed from the doors....UNTIL I DID!!!!

My car:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sir said:
I'm so pissed right now my brain is sizzling.
Dont know why?

A: I just moved from houston (which is where those xB's are from) and I knew the girl with the underglow......except she didnt have underglow then, or the vinyl removed from the doors....UNTIL I DID!!!!

My car:
so:confused: :confused:

noone had the 4" Cathodes in the O.S. Handles before I didi mine, now I see it popping up everywhere.....no biggie, it looks good. Why not be happy that your ideas are so good that people are taking thm and running with them....:cool:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
So thats why we don't have a DIY for the os handles:D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
bdonscion said:
so:confused: :confused:

noone had the 4" Cathodes in the O.S. Handles before I didi mine, now I see it popping up everywhere.....no biggie, it looks good. Why not be happy that your ideas are so good that people are taking thm and running with them....:cool:

I just needed to complain about something... I dont know....just being a b!tch. you know how it is....its my time of the month. :rolleyes: I guess I should be grateful :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pink ????

I bought my xB yesterday and it is in the shop gettting a custom pin stripe and i have been searching for pink neons where can i get them?????? :confused:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sir said:
I just needed to complain about something... I dont know....just being a b!tch. you know how it is....its my time of the month. :rolleyes: I guess I should be grateful :D
You know I.m just jacking with you Sam! Just picking on the guy who is no longer here to defend himself:p

I don't htink Michelle has even seen your vehicle, they are event members on here or "the other sight". She has been talking about Pink lights for a while now. Besides, just don't put a Butterfly on your hood and you will be OK!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Its Latin Butterfly, I knew her pretty well before I left.

I would never put a hood vinyl on my car, its like tattooing the nose of a pug IMO.

uthmandan: get the lights off ebay if you want just one color. If you want MILLIONS of colors, PM me ;)

I really like the pink neons, because I drive up, and have my lights on, and everyone expects a girl to get out, because they cant see me through the tinted windows...then a 6'7" handsome stud steps out, and they do a double take LOL....love my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.