Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New xB owner here. I was wondering what kind of springs I should get?? What have you all had the best experience with??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well... i heard that tein s tech springs are pretty good for both, but i dunno?? I am planning on getting 16' wheels. obviously the car sits low as it is. I just want to drop it enough to close a little wheel gap that might be left over with the 16's on it. I'll prolly throw a descent series tire on em as well to help with the gap aswell.if anyone has 16's, lemme know what a good set up will be!!

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
goldlines are nowhere near enough drop. well no springs really are . but tanabe's are cheaper than goldlines and go lower.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
hotbox05 said:
goldlines are nowhere near enough drop. well no springs really are . but tanabe's are cheaper than goldlines and go lower.

have you ever seen the hks sf5 springs? those drop our cars big time, more so than df210's

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Hotchkis. I have used them on three different cars and had nothing but great experiences. Mine finally sagged to about 2.5 drop. Here they are with 17's

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
check all options first

here is is a link to tech info for most springs for xB's i chose a progressive rate spring over the others for 2 reasons its softer ride at first for commuting and putting around town then when ya drive harder the rate increases drastically. i bought Eibach pro kit 1.5 fr 1.6 rr there sport kit is 2.0 for both
the spring rate of stock is 148 fr / 160 r.
the Eibach starts lower then gets stiffer as you drive more aggresivly or load more in the box 120-180 fr / 69-211 rr
:D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) and i found both Eibach kits for 208.00 shipped

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50481

http://ltbmotorsport.stores.yahoo.net/eibach.html

·
NO CLUB
369 Posts
I like Goldlines. I have dropped almost 100 Scions now, about 75% of them on Goldlines.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
not yet

the ups guy hasnt delivered my next mod :mad:
EIBACH ;) I will post new pics as soon as they are installed. ;)

:cool: Radnode goldlines were my first chioce for a non progressive spring lots of peeps here riding low and cool cuz of goldlines.

·
Registered
111 Posts
So how low do the goldlines lower the box? The Box is the wifes daily driver and she is sittn on 18's so it cant have a big drop I just want something to get rid of the monster truck look.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.