Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
I'll be picking up my new ride tomorrow. This will be my first time owning this vehicle and I'm looking forward to enjoy it.
I'll post pics tomorrow ASAP.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Welcome to da club !! Do post a picture when you can and my 1st mod would be a rear sway bar !!! Let the mods begin !!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Even more excited to follow now! ? My paint touch up pens came today and I've never been more excited to color in my life haha.
They definitely become a part of you real quick. It's like your automatically pulled into wanting more mods especially being on these forums. Really good advise and cool ****! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Even more excited to follow now! ? My paint touch up pens came today and I've never been more excited to color in my life haha.
They definitely become a part of you real quick. It's like your automatically pulled into wanting more mods especially being on these forums. Really good advise and cool ****! Welcome to the club!

Where did you get your paints touch up pens? I have soooooo many chips!!

·
Registered
13 Posts

Touchupdirect.com

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Touchupdirect.com

Thanks man.
Have you done anything special to your xb?

·
Registered
26,572 Posts
Do what ever you want to your xB !! Make it your own that you will enjoy forever !!! Look around the site to see what suites you !!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts