Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my Scion about a week and a half ago, it's not Brand New (04) but I got a Great Deal on it, anyway.

I would like to make a few mods and extras on it.
My friend VivaLaTostador is going to be putting in a short ram intake for me so that is a start.

Just woundering what looks nice to do (look or preformance wise) and won't break the bank, at least not at this time.

I want to put an underbody LED kit on it and was wondering if anyone has done so and how it looks and if you did it yourself how hard it was.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I bought the Inferno UB light kit from Oznium when they were having a crazy sale so I got it real cheap, but I think it cost around $200+ for the Inferno. Its real easy to install, took me about 45 min, but make sure you have a friend to help hold the tubes while you install cuz its makes it 10x easier. Just watch out if your lowered not to crack them. I was stupid and let some dude try to drive my box up a ramp and he cracked one of my tubes, but it still works like a charm.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the Inferno UB light kit from Oznium when they were having a crazy sale so I got it real cheap, but I think it cost around $200+ for the Inferno. Its real easy to install, took me about 45 min, but make sure you have a friend to help hold the tubes while you install cuz its makes it 10x easier. Just watch out if your lowered not to crack them. I was stupid and let some dude try to drive my box up a ramp and he cracked one of my tubes, but it still works like a charm.
thanks I was kind of looking at those . so I think when I get the money that is what I will do.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I would suggest making a list of the mods that you want to do that'll personalize your box. Start small (intake, emblem and/or wiper removal, etc.), or better yet, check out the "Scion xB Articles" at the top of this page.

BTW, welcome to the family!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a set of 5 matching Gun Metal with the carbon fiber center cap will also sent extra set of center caps/ all 5 with tires on them 215 35 18 $650 you pay shipping.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
I would suggest making a list of the mods that you want to do that'll personalize your box. Start small (intake, emblem and/or wiper removal, etc.), or better yet, check out the "Scion xB Articles" at the top of this page.

BTW, welcome to the family!
pfff i made a list too and now look i didn't follow it at all and i have like a million parts i didn't even have on that darn list!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome to the Club!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome!!!!

And Dion.........make a list?? I don't know man...I made a list and it's continued to grow...and that makes me realize just how much money I'm going to end up spending on my box....LOL!!!!
Come to think of it, I haven't stuck to my list either....

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Yeah, but you're outta control. :p
haha cuttin fenders, buyin everythin in site, showing no progress for like a year. yea i guess so. lol

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I don't have a list, but when I get a little spending money, it seems to burn a hole in my pocket real fast.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The list is all up in my head. I am glad I have a photographic memory.

Oh yeah and welcome to the club.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Welcome, welcomes! Always a pleasure to see another owner of the box!

Enjoy the modding!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, it'll be forever changing. You'll want parts now, but in 4 months you'll be happy and want different parts. It's great, I love the xB!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.