Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello, just bought my 06.5 salsa red auto last week and I am truly loving it - which speaks for something, considering I drove cars like the s2000, Mustang Mach1, SC400 and BMW 7 series - this "thing" is just amazing in my book with out of this world interior room, fun to drive and great gas milage on top of it ... can't wait what the TRD aftermarket parts will do to it ... cheers

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome Ya'll. (my attempt to make you feel at home) Post up some pics when you can we love looking at photos. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will add some pics tomorrow, although it looks half ass finished at the moment, I debaged it in the back and took the front emblem of, but my Bb JDM has not arrived yet ...:rolleyes: ... btw, I do live in texas but I am from germany ... :D ...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
p38wannabe said:
will add some pics tomorrow, although it looks half ass finished at the moment, I debaged it in the back and took the front emblem of, but my Bb JDM has not arrived yet ...:rolleyes: ... btw, I do live in texas but I am from germany ... :D ...
In that case, howdy ya'll, want some strudel?

:D

·
Registered
501 Posts
Howdy, P38, welcome from a fellow Dallas resident and 2006 BOP owner!

What part of Big D? I live in the Casa Linda area near White Rock Lake and I always wave at fellow xB drivers.

Maybe I'll see you around town!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Strudel would be wunderbar! , thanks for the welcome guys, I am in McKinney - are there any known xB car clubs in dallas - I am not looking so much for customization but just fun people to take sat./sun. drives or general activities ... I used to hang out with the dallas s2000/nsx folks and had some great times/drives with them until I wrecked my s2000, but that is another story ... :eek:...

Btw, I have a german license plate on my front bumper (which fits the xB rather well, almost gives it a european touch - at least that is what my wife says) which says AIRLEGEL ... thats me if you see a salsa red xB ...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Btw, I have a german license plate on my front bumper (which fits the xB rather well, almost gives it a european touch - at least that is what my wife says) which says AIRLEGEL ... thats me if you see a salsa red xB ...

NOW THATS COOL ^^^^^ AND WELCOME:cool:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Do you have the Texas tag, too? If not, you can receive a citation for it in Texas, because both are required. Most cops wouldn't give you a ticket for it, but I thought I'd mention it.

That said, I'll look for the German tag on a salsa red! I'll bet it does look cool, too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any tags as of yet since I just bought it ... :D ... but of course I will have the TX tag in the back. I have driven for the past 5 years either with no tag in the front or my german plate and so far knock on wood only pulled over once and cop said it was technical not legal to have a european plate but he let me go just with a verbal warning ... I guess he must have liked it too ... lol ...

here are some pictures , got the Bb for the fron today so it does look decent again ... as you can tell the back is debaged and I think it looks very clean.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good! Enjoy it, Let the mods begin!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got my modding already planned out ... :D ... I will mostly stay with TRD. Just bought the TRD lowering springs, will add TRD rear sway bar, exhaust and intake. A nice set of 15" wheels will finish it off but this one will be last so I will go with the chrome rings /NAPA centercaps for a while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.