Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
superjeer said:
why would the SL people bash? it seems nice to me...
Well, "SL people" don't bash - lots of the folks posting in this thread are "SL people."

Anytime you get 20,000 people together you are going to have at least a few that don't like something (Duh!) and some of them will be impolite enough to say what they think. ;)

It happens. :eek:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
crazy_kat_matt said:
thanks alot dude. hey were you off jones road last week? i think i saw you at the shopping center where that custard shop is

Wasn't me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
oh ok, yea i saw a white one and it looked like the gs tails, but i must just have been really tired hahaha

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
hotbox05 said:
sounds good. i wish more all exhausts sound like that instead fof just some lucky ones. lol.

is the tip angled out the cutout or straight?
tip is straight and is rolled at the end. not fireball style

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
Tomas said:
Well, "SL people" don't bash - lots of the folks posting in this thread are "SL people."

Anytime you get 20,000 people together you are going to have at least a few that don't like something (Duh!) and some of them will be impolite enough to say what they think. ;)

It happens. :eek:
it may be impolite but it's also a fact that people like me who are blunt are the very few that will voice the opinion of the many who care and won't say their opinion for the life of them.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Thats crazy, made to order. Thats a rip of money for exhaust but ive done my research on JDM exhast and its freaking expensive! And out cars are on the cheap end for exhaust systems.

matt shut the hell up i paid around the same for my ARC. don't make me clown on you... :cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
superjeer said:
looks too close to the lip.. can you move it down a bit? I'd hate for your lip to melt!
too late :( lol its ok, im getting a new body kit soon, im gonna attain some longer rubber grommets to hang the exhaust a bit lower. hey atleast now the exhaust fits nicely into that lip LOL

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
eh, i guess i could try that. ill check it out tomorrow, dont wanna have to use a vice to bend it though lol, ill just check junk yards for longer hangers fiirst. well see

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
ohh yea, at school i got oxy acetylene torches, though that might be dangerous lol.. heat gun will work fine

·
Registered
99 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Ooh, rare and unique? I'm jealous!! When you gonna put it on?

Oh yeah, this place is where you belong, no more straying!!!
Damn, sounds great!!! Glad to see you where you belong. Those ricers on sl know nothing.... and they were no help to me at all (damn tards!!).:mad:

·
Registered
296 Posts
ClubXB is like a family if we think someone is making a bad move we will let them know or try to guide them in the right direction! No Bashing here!! I think the exhaust look nice!! As long as your happy with the look and performance of it then thats all that matters!! :)

·
Banned
77 Posts
why do people think parts from japan are hard to come by?
i have friends shipping containers of car parts over all the
time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
ok thats nice, now howbout hookign me up! lol, i mean i know people that can get, but being in texas, not many people appreciate jdm stuff. when i was in hawaii, i could get it all the time from my friend, he owned a shop and was always bringing stuff in, he was the one that got my exhaust for me.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Looking good! Not many people can appriciate JDM because thats just not the style here. I myself like a certain look and come across the same response. I just think that walking out in the morning and smiling when you see your car makes it ALL worth it!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.