Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
going out to take pics in a bit ill post them up. I feel much more comfortable here in this forum now woot. you guys rock lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
im debating expo this year now, i have a feeling some certain jackass is gonna do something stupid to my car

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sounds good Matt!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
thanks alot dude. hey were you off jones road last week? i think i saw you at the shopping center where that custard shop is

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
How much did you pay for this? Looks cool though.
how much you paid yours?
I like yours better, I was drooling at it last triathlon. took some pics too! even underneath. I talk to your buddy inside your car, but he seems to know nothing about your car.

·
Registered
916 Posts
sid said:
how much you paid yours?
I like yours better, I was drooling at it last triathlon. took some pics too! even underneath. I talk to your buddy inside your car, but he seems to know nothing about your car.
Yea he was focused on the game lol. But its a Garson exhaust and I payed..... Well I'll put it this way. I payed less than any axle-back on the US market. I got a crazy hook up deal.:D I think they go for around $600-$700 just for the exhaust and then shipping and etc.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
i paid 6 with shipping directly from japan, to hawaii then to here cuz my friends shop is in hawaii, and if im not mistaken it was made to order. maybe

·
Registered
916 Posts
Thats crazy, made to order. Thats a rip of money for exhaust but ive done my research on JDM exhast and its freaking expensive! And out cars are on the cheap end for exhaust systems.

·
Registered
827 Posts
That looks terrible, now just send it to me, and I will make sure it gets disposed of properly.......:D

J\K man, that has the nicest sound on a box I have heard yet, and it looks awesome. Too bad it is one of a kind, because I would have my debit card out.......

Anybody that has anything bad to say about it is just jealous. Nice choice man.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Yea he was focused on the game lol. But its a Garson exhaust and I payed..... Well I'll put it this way. I payed less than any axle-back on the US market. I got a crazy hook up deal.:D I think they go for around $600-$700 just for the exhaust and then shipping and etc.
payed less than any axle-back on the US market, man you gotta hook me up, pleeeaase?
man I need to see your set-up again. too bad I did not hear the sound. do you any clips?

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
sounds good. i wish more all exhausts sound like that instead fof just some lucky ones. lol.

is the tip angled out the cutout or straight?

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.