Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
cool good stuff. i got myself a ARC exhaust myself =) waited forever for it. but its sound is very distinct and unique. congrats =)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow arc exhaust i need to see that!! i did not know they made one thats siiiiick!!! i really wish they made the induction box for our cars

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Ooh, rare and unique? I'm jealous!! When you gonna put it on?

Oh yeah, this place is where you belong, no more straying!!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Looks nice, sounds good! Hope you like the sound. :)

(Good lookin box, too.)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
actually the arc exhaust is very simple and plain..most people dont know that i have it. The guys at mackin felt pretty bad that i spent 4 months waiting for it and it looked likea normal plain muffler. only thing is its a titatnium tip so it glows gold now. its been gold and people ask where i got that tip im like uhhh not avail in the USA buddy =)

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
yeah i went catalog diggin for the arc exhaust. sadly thats the only part they make application specific for our cars. other than that i had the windmaster on it before i tore up my fenderliners, i still have the radiatorcap and oil cap. theres nothing else they really make that fits the xb.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
quadoptix said:
actually the arc exhaust is very simple and plain..most people dont know that i have it. The guys at mackin felt pretty bad that i spent 4 months waiting for it and it looked likea normal plain muffler. only thing is its a titatnium tip so it glows gold now. its been gold and people ask where i got that tip im like uhhh not avail in the USA buddy =)
Didn't get to hear your exhaust Bro, but I saw it! Sweet! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice looking set up. No bashing here...only appreciation for differing tastes. :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ooh, ooh, that's really nice!

And the nice thing about it, you're the only one w/ it.

Screw what everyone else thinks. As long as you're happy w/ it, that's all that matters. If everyone had the same style and tastes, we wouldn't be individuals.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.