Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my last post was 08/2014 so I figured a new intro was in order.

I'm now driving the 2014 that we bought the wife in the summer of '14. It got passed to my oldest daughter for a while but it's back now and I'm taking over as the daily driver.

When we bought it the only option it had was the bumper protector on the top of the rear bumper that the dealer had pre-installed.

It has stayed completely stock it's whole life, but I'm going to be making some changes to it, and figured this is the place to learn...

·
Old School xB Builder
1,535 Posts
Well, my last post was 08/2014 so I figured a new intro was in order.

I'm now driving the 2014 that we bought the wife in the summer of '14. It got passed to my oldest daughter for a while but it's back now and I'm taking over as the daily driver.

When we bought it the only option it had was the bumper protector on the top of the rear bumper that the dealer had pre-installed.

It has stayed completely stock it's whole life, but I'm going to be making some changes to it, and figured this is the place to learn...
Welcome back... I've never owned a gen 2 but I have owned 8 gen 1s. The gen 2 just wasn't my thing.. There is a ton of good people and info here.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Welcome back to the Family. Once you have been exposed to the Box Life, it’s hard to stay away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts