2. JDM TOYOTA bB foglight

3. Project Mu anadized gas & brake pedals

Copy of DSC00436.JPG

P1010073.JPG

toyota_bb_open deck.jpg

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Wow... interesting. That back end is terribly cluttered for my tastes. That would be hot having that red light back there if werent so many other colors, stickers, and pieces of eye attraction in frame. Just looks like its all thrown together haphazardly. That car is asking you nicely for a set of at least 25mm spacers too. :) Sure is different!

scotty

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wow... interesting. That back end is terribly cluttered for my tastes. That would be hot having that red light back there if werent so many other colors, stickers, and pieces of eye attraction in frame. Just looks like its all thrown together haphazardly. That car is asking you nicely for a set of at least 25mm spacers too. :) Sure is different!

scotty
I was thinking the same thing scotty about the rear end and the spacers. I really want to get one of those carbon fiber rear bb hatches I wonder if they will reproduce it if we got a minimum amount of people to order them. I missed out on thundergods firesale:( .

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2. JDM TOYOTA bB foglight

^^where's this part?^^

BTW the ride looks fresh...
Don't have any pics of it yet, I just wanted to list all new stuff that I have.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
na the hatch wasn't eric's. paul is one of the original 3 to own this. i know who the new owner of erics hatch is but i'll let them reveal it on their own.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I like the red fog light. Nice touch.

·
Registered
583 Posts
thats not very jdm. that isnt jdm. LOL. just kidding bro. Im still never going to show next to you. Ill watch from the parking lot. can I have whatever you have layin around you arent going to use? lol. Again love the box bro. lates..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More pics of my car.

DSC00457.JPG

DSC0045.jpg

DSC00458.JPG

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·