Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone I have been busy at work transforming the box.....Some early B-Day presents for me...(BDay is May 18th so get shopping - Still need springs - wheels - ?????)

First off - Painted my engine cover - 3 coats Fusion and 3 coats of Clear

Next came painting the tails red/white - 3 coats of Krylon Stained glass paint (got at micheals) and 3 coats of UV Clear.

Tails and my ClubXb sticker

Lastly - I cleared the Headlights using the Smash and Blow method....and the three tubes in the fog light cover are my version of Ram Air - My filter is right behind the holes..........I'll have to see if it gives me more HP or at least seat HP......

Well Thats it for now - Next up - Interior lighting (need your advice/expertise Taz) and hmmm....... springs - wheels

Hope to meet you all at the next gathering - If my work schedule permits

·
Registered
217 Posts
Great looking box! I'm really digging the engine cover:cool: .....I may have to "borrow" that idea from ya'.

Hey, if you need springs, I'll be selling my goldlines in the next week or two and I'm close by too. Just let me know if you're interested.:)

And happy modding!!

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OCXB - Real simple - Smash the reflector with a screwdriver and hammer and blow out all the pieces with a air gun.........Not real good with the oven - Now if it could be done on the BBQ I'd be golden.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
EticketXb said:
Well Thats it for now - Next up - Interior lighting (need your advice/expertise Taz) and hmmm....... springs - wheels

Hope to meet you all at the next gathering - If my work schedule permits
More than happy to help. Your Box is looking awesome. The "ram air" fog light cover mod is off the hook! :eek:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good deal, looks great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.