Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!!! i joined like 2~3 weeks ago but this is the first time wrinting in here...
i don't have the xb right now but i will get one in late august which is like few weeks from now on... i currently have 95 240sx and 92 sc300 im goin to sell the 240sx soon and sc300 will get custom turbo (also need to build motor because it has like 220k miles on it, and mpg is really really bad... i get like 200 full tank...and that's like 65 bux to fill up...) so i was lookin around and saw my friends XB and he's mpg i was like holy #### i gotta get me one of those.... lol well i'm planing to get some rim , drop and just light mod on the car. so i was lookin around and found this forum... i'll keep on update on my upcoming xb ... bye guys...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome!

Sounds good!!! I only have had my xb for 3 months and it's so cool to drive i have I lot of proyects for my car but I don't know how to start with them yet!!:D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Wow, another 240sx person! We've got a few more around here. Anyway, congrats in advance on your xB purchace, and welcome! Hope you've been enjoying the site!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sounds good. I'm still debating out of another Pearl White or Salsa Red xB, but the new Honda Fit looks very tempting as well. Hahahaha!

Why don't you SR20DET the S14 & chuck the SC300 instead? That'll be a lot cheaper & more fun in the long run. (^o^ )

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats on your new xB, welcome to the club!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well 240sx is cheaper but then that's my 2nd one and i got plans for my sc300 already i got most of the custom turbo set up ready and it will have 400whp i will do the most work from stitching welding& spot welding to rebuilding motor etc... it will be fun... i need my xb to be my daily so i don't have my wife bitchin at me about the car sittin in my garage all the time and can't even drive it... lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
Anime Gee said:
Sounds good. I'm still debating out of another Pearl White or Salsa Red xB, but the new Honda Fit looks very tempting as well. Hahahaha!

Why don't you SR20DET the S14 & chuck the SC300 instead? That'll be a lot cheaper & more fun in the long run. (^o^ )
Salsa Red.....come on its nice that's what i got. true cool color many compliments.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woot finally my car is here... i like it... i'll post pic asap.im at work and the delivered it for me well i gotta go and take some pictures first

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.