Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard about this website from everyones favorite.. ScionLife!
Just signed up and thought I'd say hi.
I post a lil' over there, but mostly lurk.
Doing some simple mods lately, nothing TOO exciting.
About to get married so NO extra cash as of lately.
Soon to be getting a Mazda 5 to pimp out as well...

What can i say, I love mini-mini-vans!

name's Jeremy by the way....

·
Registered
827 Posts
Cool, another West by God Virginian!! Welcome aboard!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.
West By God is right!

have had my box for waaay too many months to still be rollin' on stock steel rims..... with scratched up hubcaps..... but planning a wedding , moving and starting a new job (twice) within that time.... kinda hurts.

about to get married, and taking the box on the honeymoon to the beach (it's 2nd trip to Myrtle Beach w/in a year)

glad to find another xB home!

·
Registered
827 Posts
You found the right place. Here is alot more laid back than the "other" site.

I am from Charleston originally but living in MD. I consider it a temporary exile.

Check Ebay for rims, there are some awesome deals on there. I have like $450 invested in my rims and tires.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
from the charleston area as well , cross lanes ... currently living in Hurricane.

i was hoping to find some simple 15 inch black rim/tires/shipping under 500 , so i'll start checking again!

Thanks

hope to enjoy a more laidback *OMG YOU DIDNT USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION* messageboard!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Welcome to the site.Great group here!

I'm originally from Huntington,Wva.Lived there till I was @21 then got transfered to Ohio.My son and I just drove down there last week to get a Hot Dog at Stewarts.....no really.Two and half hour drive for lunch.:D

·
Registered
194 Posts
blimey said:
Welcome to the site.Great group here!

I'm originally from Huntington,Wva.Lived there till I was @21 then got transfered to Ohio.My son and I just drove down there last week to get a Hot Dog at Stewarts.....no really.Two and half hour drive for lunch.:D
Hey Hal, that sounds like a road trip/meet to me! :)

Jeremy... Welcome to the best xb site on the planet... well at least the web anyway :D

Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
614 Posts
dsimes said:
Hey Hal, that sounds like a road trip/meet to me! :)

Jeremy... Welcome to the best xb site on the planet... well at least the web anyway :D

Glad to have you aboard!
You haven't lived till you have had a slaw dog(yes cole slaw on a hot dog) from the original Stewarts....car hop only service...huge FROSTED mug of root beer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
you might be right there :D or could at least check it in and just fly Delta or something lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yup... it almost qualifies for carry on but I am not as strong as I used to be so it would be tough trying to shove it into the overhead storage. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I got these from Tire Discounters... these are Silver, but they come in black also.

they were $384. for the 4 out the door w/ tuner lugs

they are called "Helium"

·
Registered
827 Posts
coasterclown said:
from the charleston area as well , cross lanes ... currently living in Hurricane.

i was hoping to find some simple 15 inch black rim/tires/shipping under 500 , so i'll start checking again!

Thanks

hope to enjoy a more laidback *OMG YOU DIDNT USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION* messageboard!

Cool, Edens Fork here out off of 77. I wanna move back real bad. It is way too flat here, and people in MD talk funny LOL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.