Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up people? I just got my 2004 xB. She’s very stock and needs new shoes. I already got her a matching spoiler and plan to make her stand out. I’m in Pennsylvania and looking to learn more about my first gen xB. This is her! She doesn’t have a name yet.
Wheel Car Sky Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
2005 Scion xB Gen 1
14 Posts
Toaster gang! Let's see some pics when you get new kicks. After days of researching I found the best setup is 16x8 +25 with 195/50, tire size is dam near stock so no speedo change and 20-25 offset looks best imo. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
There idea of "lowering it" was to remove the rear coils and take the coils off of the struts up front and just let it sit on the shocks themselves. Which achieved the lowering of it but made it ride like the flintstone mobile. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2006 Shadow Micah Scion xB 5 speed
107 Posts
What’s up people? I just got my 2004 xB. She’s very stock and needs new shoes. I already got her a matching spoiler and plan to make her stand out. I’m in Pennsylvania and looking to learn more about my first gen xB. This is her! She doesn’t have a name yet. View attachment 79512 View attachment 79512
I make an OEM spoiler mount kit. PM me

1 - 14 of 14 Posts