Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya xB brothers and sisters! My name is Jake. I love making music, collecting Hot Wheels, hanging out, playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, and driving around in my xB.

I am a student and dont have much cash to put in my 05 xB. It was my 16th birthday gift. I found it for sale in front of a small town gas station, at the time I was looking at Volvo C30s, but I came across this blue xB with many imperfections in the bodywork, and a messed-up engine history, and felt inside that I would be happier driving this car, than a C30 that costs more than 3x as much. I never got to drive a C30, but I cant imagine I'd be happier driving anything else.

It still has some body work issues, but for the most part I have worked it out. The engine is fine now, and I have added an AEM intake. I gathered some lack luster ICW wheels, but the main thing is they are black and they were a steal. I bought a new grille, smoked the tailights, and installed a new Kenwood deck. I just ordered TRD front and rear sways and they have not arrived yet.

I love my xB, it fits my lifestyle, and personality. It has become part of who I am, and I am so fortunate to have come across mt xB. I call my xB "the GameCube" or "Cubie" for short, obviously because of its shape, but also because I am a Nintendo GameCube aficionado.

One thing I would like some feedback on:
I am looking into filling my fog light slots. What color lens should I get for my blue xB?
-clear
-smoked (i have smoked tailights)
-yellow

---------- Post added 01-06-2012 at 11:22 PM ----------

OH!! and which lowering spring is the best value of these?
-M2
-Dropzone
-Ksport
-Tanabe NF210
-Tanabe DF210
-Tein S.Tech
-Tein H.Tech

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
welcome, have fun with it...The springs? Just depends on the drop you want. A nd smoked, definately smoked

·
Registered
322 Posts
welcome, you can find alot of DIY's mods in here , some i did myself, i am also a student working a part time job lol , also 16 >.<.
well i would go with the tanabe df210's , thats what im on, they give the lowest drop i believe and they last . i got mine off someone on here used

1 - 11 of 11 Posts