Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a lip kit for the xb, and got some pics of it.

Front Lip is the JDM PU Front Lip,

Side Skirts & Rear lip are the Parto-D Copy

My exhaust tip is slightly hanging on, I need to go the shop and fix it

"VF" Spoiler From bBist

Here are pics of Bat's Overlay With Helix Smoked Taillights

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice! The new lip looks great with the FFF. Ride looks sweet!

·
Registered
234 Posts
ctruss said:
Looks ok. Maybe work on why the front lip saggs in the middle.
I noticed the same thing right off. Not sure if it is the lip or the horizontal lines on the grille making it look that way.

Looks great and the I always liked those wheels. TCM rules!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dang that looks good!!!!!!! TCMs RULE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Very Nice!!! Love the lip. And the hood gives the car a whole other look.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
love it

front lip looks cool dosn't apear to sag i think it comes out foward in a v shape and the billet grill is straight causing it to appear as if it is sagging
greenguyshrek those helix tails are great on tcm. ? there is 4 bulb locations compared to normal 3 what does extra do? :)

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
looks nice.. i like the kit... but i'd use kenstyle front... where did you get the side and rear lip?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sdsnybny said:
front lip looks cool dosn't apear to sag i think it comes out foward in a v shape and the billet grill is straight causing it to appear as if it is sagging
greenguyshrek those helix tails are great on tcm. ? there is 4 bulb locations compared to normal 3 what does extra do? :)
Thanks for taking a look at the ride. Thats a negative on hte 4 bulb locations. the extra location dosent do anything.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you everyone for taking a look. As for the lip kit, the front is from ebay, its called the JDM PU Front Lip, and the side and rear lips are a Parto-D copy, which I got from www.autofashionusa.com . The hood is from www.bBist.com, and it is a Silver Carbon Fiber Vented Hood. And as for the front lip it comes out foward in a v shape and the billet grill is straight causing it to appear as if it is sagging.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.