Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I spent yesterday afternoon putting in my under vehicles lights. I got them off eBay delivered for 50 bucks. I like the way they look, the only problem I found was that the lead on the rear light was too short to be able to mount it at the rear bumper. I will have to work on making an extension for the wire.

I finally got the engine cover painted white and it looks cool with the blue lights from the engine compartment.

The whole effect.

\\EDIT: I extended the wire to the back light (easy to do) and now the led's are where I wanted them in the first place.

Front:

Rear:

And if you ever happen to be laying on the ground while looking at my Box....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yellow_sub said:
man you keep stepin up your box everyday. i love all the stuff you've been doin lately.
I wish my girlfriend shared your appreciation! :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cravin said:
Women and hobbies never mix, unless you get them into it also. Go buy her a box man. ;)
BTW your lights look cool. :)
I've been trying, almost had her talked into a SR3 but she really loves her 06 camry.

I try to keep her happy and work on my Box, took here out to dinner at the Chart House in Newport Beach last night to make up for spending most of the day under the xB.

I'm a lucky dog! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Dew said:
unless you consider sex a hobby :D :D
I love Hobbies! Nothing like a good morning hobby, LOL.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Padanky said:
I love Hobbies! Nothing like a good morning hobby, LOL.
And this morning I was a hobbiest! Whoooooo Hoooooo. I love Sundays!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Misterflipper said:
I think thats the prettiest thing ive seen allll day
how hard was it to install em ?
Not bad at all. I ran all the leads up through the drain plugs on each side and then moundted the control unit under the driver seat. I just extended the rear lead a little while ago and now the rear led is all the way back to the bumper.

I'm a happy camper now. Since I can't drive on the street with them I'm hoping I'll have a chance to show them off at a meet soon in the dark.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Scion Xb

man I love the lights you put on. I have had blue lights for my xb just sitting in the garage but I been to lazy to put them on. Think this gave me the motivation to get off my butt hahah.

I agree with one of the comments above you have been doing some cool stuff to your car. Keep it up..

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Man, I need to get off of my butt and get my underbody lights installed also.

Looking good SCL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.