Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I bought some individual prewired resistors form Oznium. Luckily i picked the perfect size drill bit and i didn't need the holders. wired them all toghther and blam...for power i used guess what, the power from the rear wiper. so i flip the column stalk switch for the rear wiper to turn them on...I plan on getting alot more and filling it up...right now only 9...

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Heres an idea for ya, at wally world and target they now have LED christmas lights, so if you want some LED with a socket there ya go, you just need to put a resistor inline and hook them up to power.

·
Registered
176 Posts
looks good. i like the amount of glow it puts out.

i wish i had the time to finish putting my lights in...

DarkTari said:
Question: What is included with the Blu under dash / glow from the dealer ?
the scion ones are actually an led cluster that projects light through a clear acrylic cylinder giving off a glow sort of like neons. it also comes with the cup-holder lights, which are just single leds

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
great idea... i thought about something like that before that will go on the trunk lid but didnt know how exactly i will hook it up... so instead i am doing it in the trunk to light up the trunk area...

i like how it shines down on the ground...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
06BoomBox said:
could u possibly hook them up to the factory installed switch for the under dash leds? so that if u flip ur underdash ones on, the ones on the trunk will come on...
I could, but i already have a plan on how i will rin them. I just have to get the other part...it will be awsome.

short bus said:
Way Cool ...... I Think Its A Frist, Choice
i thought so too, but it seems Frankenscion(grrr) has them too. But I don't know how his are fixed to the hatch or ow they are hooked up.

Thanks for all the compliments!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.