Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after driving around with no seat belts for about two weeks waiting for my harnesses I finally got them on. I also decided to paint some interior pieces. let me know what you guys think.

f1 spec carbon fiber seats with crow enterprizes harnesses

motor fx harness bar

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also forgot a pic of my custom wrapped momo steering wheel. I got it wrapped in leather and suede

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks nice, too bad you bought an Automatic.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont like having people in my back seat but if i do have someone back there i tell them what could happen and that they have to wear a seat belt. Im pretty much used to getting in and out of the seats and im almost getting used to putting on the harnesses and so is my girlfriend cuz shes stopped whinning about it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I like it! Looks clean.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here are some other photos of my car

carbon fiber valve cover, samco hose kit, cold cathode kit

old shots

·
Registered
759 Posts
i dont like having people in my back seat but if i do have someone back there i tell them what could happen and that they have to wear a seat belt. Im pretty much used to getting in and out of the seats and im almost getting used to putting on the harnesses and so is my girlfriend cuz shes stopped whinning about it.
JUST RIP IT OUT

NO BACK SEAT = NO RIDERS

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ive considered taking out the back and putting in a crazy fiberglass system but i think ill hold off on that for now

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
looking good. i would suggest, for the look you have going, some smaller more aggressive wheels and a bit more of a drop.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.