Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm officially picking up my toaster tomorrow morning around 11. I'm trading in my 04 GTO (I know, its a HUGE difference), mainly becuase I'm sick of putting gas in that thing. I was never a huge fan of the xB, until I started looking into the aftermarket world for them, and now I can't look back. I'll start with the basics...wheels, drop, intake, exhaust, and then we'll just see how far my wallet takes me. The xB is an 05 with 23,XXX miles, 5 speed, and polar white. I ended up getting it for $12,400, which didn't seem bad to me at all. I'm in east central Indiana (Muncie specifically), and don't think I've seen anyone on the boards from around here. Well, hope I can learn a lot, and make some pals while doing it.

-Justin

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Justin
I just got my box on Tuesday. I paid $12,000 (Private Sale) for an 05, Blue Onyx Pearl, automatic, with about the same miles. Alot of great info that you can find here. Good Luck
Grant

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome and Congrats! PW rules all, don't let anyone tell you different. ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Tonight will be like Christmas Eve waiting for your new Box. Post up some pics when you can. :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Very good -- Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the club! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, today was the first day for the box. I absolutely love it...couldn't be anymore happy. Only thing I miss is being able to dump it in first gear and whip that rear end around like it's going outta style. Oh well, the economical stand-point of the xB is worth it. Now, I just need some wheels and a drop...fast! -Justin

·
Registered
25 Posts
Justin
I had a 69 Mustang Mach 1 when I was a kid. I also, was also able to whip the rear end around pretty good. The tickets and high insuranse was just not worth it. There comes to a point where you have to move on. It appears you have gotten smart and have taken that step.
Grant

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ahh another PW. they always catch my eye... and im always like "damn... nice car." congrats. youll have fun here.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Actually there are quite a few of us in that Area. Check out se-indiana.com (scion evolution - Indiana Chapter), I live in Indianapolis but most of the members live in the Muncie, Richmond area.

·
Registered
410 Posts
welcome to the best community in the xb world!!!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on the box.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.