1,418 Posts
mmmmmmmmmmmm:confused: mmmmmmmmmmmmm
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$go for it$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Wow that is way sick. I had to read the story nice......:D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he is kinda rude though.....I emailed him and asked him a couple questions, and he didnt even answer some of them.... :(

·
Registered
485 Posts
wow, thats amazing. I'd put 2 of those suckas in the back of my toaster. Nothing like pulling up next to a street racer and him not seeing your jets and him just laughing at u reving the engine. Then you take off at an ubelievable 300mph and melt the asphalt in front of him.

All you need is some wings and im sure you could take off. That be an awesome mod....a flying toaster. Think microsoft will get angry? ;) :D

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah....I asked the guy about puting a engine in the back of the xB....he didnt even answer me....jerk ;)

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
just swap over prius parts into the xB. not too hard or expensive (if you find a totaled one , or something , either way much cheaper than a pure electric brand new converted xB.)

that ev xB from him will be BANK. like 80k.

converting the xB to a prius system would be like 20k on top of initial vehicle cost.

add hop up's for the engine and have a fun powerful hybrid. upgrade the gas and electric motor , add batteries. you know might as well .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.