Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Im Ally, boombox's girl. I dont own a box but I like to think that Booms box is mine as well, :p . I actually have an 2006 xA RS3.0 and I love it. Boom and I are having lots of fun modding it, lol. Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say hi to you all and let you know you all have very HOT box's. Even though I love Boom's box, my overall favorite is the polar white box. One day, I will have one but I want to also keep the xA so we'll see.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Welcome. Glad you're havin' fun with the little egg!! (I like the KenStyle bodykit.)

And yes, Polar White is THE best color IMO.....

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome Ally!

Shame we won’t get the chance to meet this summer since you aren’t coming to SoCal anymore.

Well, if he knows what’s good for him, Boom probably won’t say it. . . So:

Where are the ‘pics?

Not often that we see xAs round these parts; don’t make us pull out the pointy sticks

j/k, Boom says it so much better :p

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Welcome!

Boom is going to be mad if you dont post some pics of your ride. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it does suck that were not coming to Cali in June but we will definitely be there at some point. Maybe next year if were able to afford it.

Also, I will post up pics soon, Im at work now and dont have access to all the pics. I'll call boom and have him post some up real quick, hes still awake, prolly doing nothing. :rolleyes: lol

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I am doing something!!! I'm playing Freelancer! A total space exploration dork's game!! Lemme find my photobucket and I'll put up some pics....Wait, no, I have pics up on here, in THIS thread!! http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f47/7589-2006-rs3-0-xa/

BTW, if you still want me to help you with your xA, you'll say BOP is the best.

·
3,453 Posts
And you guys thought I didn't already have this one covered. Ha! Can't put one past the ol' Boomy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW, if you still want me to help you with your xA, you'll say BOP is the best.[/QUOTE]

Oh really?????? Well Im sure one of these kind boys would be willing to help a girl out with her xA, huh boyzzzz? ;) :p

·
3,453 Posts
Oh well, another one bites the dust.

looks like I'm getting those Coilovers sooner than I thought! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Glad to have you here! Your egg looks nice with those rims. ;)

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome. Did Boom put you through pic police academy training? LOL j/k

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.