Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Oh, what a sweet TCM! Luvin' the Ka-Rome!

Welcome to the clubxB family!

Can't wait to get to know you and your xB.:)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone, i am not done yet i am in the process of making a custom rack for my airride and hope to get my interior done before show season

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
How do you like your doors?
You should do a post about them, with lots of pics and details.

Thanks.

Looks good!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i sold the doors i had on them now but i am going to get a different set bc of i didnt like the way the swinged up. i am thinking about going for the gt factory type

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
lunchbx said:
i sold the doors i had on them now but i am going to get a different set bc of i didnt like the way the swinged up. i am thinking about going for the gt factory type
They make it difficult to get and out?

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Slick ride!

Hey Shawn! As usual, I'm the last to say "Hello and welcome", but we're really glad to have you aboard (as I'm sure you've noticed!) Checked out your pics........ :eek: Very nice! Looking forward to your "work in progress." :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted by lunchbx

They make it difficult to get and out?

no not really but the company i bought them from said they didnt fit my scion it was for the tc so i just sold them to a different tc owner. i am going to go with the gt factory setup i think bc it has adjustable degrees plus i like the polish hidge as well.

the work in progress is coming along but slowly waiting for ups to get here with some parts and i can get it in full swing

thanks for all the positive feed back

shawn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.