i don't like the turn signal section.

looks so tacky with those little bits of reflective pieces
pasted together.

if it was one smooth curved piece, i would consider

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
WVxB said:
I purchased a set of these from ebay and was interested if anyone knows what size bulbs they use? From what I gathered on both here and the other Scion site they're either an H1 and H3 set or H3 and H3 set. I wanted to purchase better bulbs for them before I install.
Thanks for any help!
they look like the ANZO set up, H1, H3 that i have had in the past.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I was thinking, just wanted some clarification before I bought the bulbs.

Thanks ThunderGod for the quick reply. UPS says they'll be here friday, I'll post some pics when I get them in.

Thanks again for the help!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shouldn't be a problem, hopefully they come before I have to go to work that night so I can take them with me to install and take pics.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
WVxB said:
Shouldn't be a problem, hopefully they come before I have to go to work that night so I can take them with me to install and take pics.
Cool, thanks. I'm definitly considering and diggin the halo steez. If on led goes out on the Anzo one's the rest is efd, and I hate it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ThunderGod, just wondering since you've had a lot of Different sets of lights, what type of bulbs have you found work well in the projectors. The only H1 upgraded lights I can find around here are the Silverstars and Nokya's so I guess I'm going to have to order some.

Anyone else can chip in their thoughts as well, all info is helpful and thanks in advance!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
WVxB said:
ThunderGod, just wondering since you've had a lot of Different sets of lights, what type of bulbs have you found work well in the projectors. The only H1 upgraded lights I can find around here are the Silverstars and Nokya's so I guess I'm going to have to order some.

Anyone else can chip in their thoughts as well, all info is helpful and thanks in advance!
www.LUMINICSBULBS.com should carry the H1 Hyper White.

regards to projectors, i've had the ANZO Single Halo Single projectors, which runs on the "H" series bulbs. (H1, H3, etc.)
and Dual Halo Dual projectors, which run on the "900" series (9005, 9006, etc.)
and some other off brand projectors.

"i" personally like the "900" series

i belive that theres a person here on clubxB, that have put HID's in the projectors, which looked awesome.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ThunderGod said:
here ya go! projector w/ H.I.D. (Pandky?)

I could still be using them but one stopped working. Found out what was wrong yesterday.
I cut up an old bulb to make a female harness, and the wires inside the part of bulb where grounding out.

I used the harness on my fogs yesterday and one wasn't working and that was the problem. So whole time I messed with switching ballasts and such, that was all the problem was.

·
Registered
354 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Can you please post pics of the back of the assembly before installing. I'm intrested to see if HID will fit w/o modifications. Also, if they have an air tube to prevent fogging.
yes please.. i want some projectors but dont want fog

·
Registered
206 Posts
i got the angel eye with the 3 led on the bottom
it suck

i put hid and the project put out a greenish trim

F**K got pull oover for that

projector suck

going back to the stock on

anyone know how u can clear out the orange reflector on the stock headlight

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just got back from work and sitting on the porch were my new lights:D. The bulbs are 9006 for the lows with H1 for the high beams, the halos can be wired individually or together (might be able to do something diff?). Yes I know you all want pictures, I'll take some tommorrow while at work (computers are a little faster there;) ). So far the sealant looks really good, thick and even completely around the housing with a thick front lens. Hopefully that will hold ya till tommorrow!

I was thinking of going with the new GE Nighthawk bulbs for the projectors, I have Osram sylvania (German made) +30 H1 bulbs coming for the highs, any thoughts on the new Nightwawks?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Anyone know how to adjust the projecor beam, its aim is way to high (to the point that on the way home I was flashed many times by oncomers). I love the way they look but if I can't adjust them then they're coming off, which would really SUCK cause I like the look a great deal!!

BOXlover11 here is the picture of the back for your HID consideration!

The other two just show how well the front set worked with the back set lighting, damn these had better be adjustable somehow?!

Light patterns low/high

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.