Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup fellow ppl of the boxed in world, my name is zack, 20 years old, i live way down south in baton rouge and am a member of the louisiana scikotics...got my box in oct 06 and already rolled over 13k, lol i love it man. anyways, scionlife sucks and luckily i found out about you guys. anyway, i been here a whole day and already picked up on some things i needed to know. i got a pw box on 210's with some 15" drag dr16's and got the whole panda theme tryin to happen for me. here is a pic of my box in her current state. thanks guys

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Didn't I see you at IFO?

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome, good job on postin up a pic already. On top of your game I see.<<<Yoda impersonation
Keep those pics a coming.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Welcome over here, while the site is down.

and they call me the Deputy with the pic police and well sir you have done a nice job.

Hey are you gonna help move me when I come down there? (J/K)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Kool, It looked good!

I asked the same question in the PW post so just ignore it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Nice shot of the PW. My favorite color. ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys, sayin my ride looks good means a lot comin from yall :D. anyway, i meandered over here since scikotics is screwed up thanks to preston (big kokujin). whenever i get some free time im going on a photo shoot and i'll be sure to post those pics right up for you guys.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello there -- Glad you found us -- You'll like it here -- Great peeps!!
Nice ride too ............. :cool:

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Once agian Welcome and enjoy..........the rehab group is around the coner when your addiction gets to bad...............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.