Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fully modded new 06 I found today! Its for sale @ Gulf Coast Scion.
Check out the pics:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Scion xb

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Rim Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover

This custom Leather interior is Awesome!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

All Dealer installed 'TRD' under the hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

Just about every Mod you could think of.......

Custom leather interior, 18 TRD wheels, cold air intake, overhead DVD, XM, Bazooka Tube, stainless exhaust & tip, springs ,struts, tons of billet accessories, and custom 2 toned paint!
This Xb is really sweet!
Asking around $ 29,500 !

If anyones interested, contact Roy @ gulfcoastautopark.com

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hahhahahaha 29,000. wtf are they thinking. if anyone remembers bboxed form SL when he was selling his car he wasn't even asking that much!! his car had garson parts, airruner and shaved hatch just to name a couple of things.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't hate! Just appreciate!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover

The leather complimented the interior, with the grey leather and silver metallic inserts.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

The two tone paint was flawless, not to mention, an excellent choice of colors!

yellow_sub said:
hahhahahaha 29,000. wt are they thinking. if anyone remembers bboxed form SAL when he was selling his car he wasn't even asking that much!! his car had Garson parts, airruner and shaved hatch just to name a couple of things.
YEAH, I hear what your saying', keep in mind, this is a new vehicle with all mods dealer installed With a factory WARRANTY!
I am sure that someone with more money than skills, will be proud to pay what is asked for this ride!
Not sure what the total of all the mods would cost separately, plus installation, but the leather interior and the factory quality two tone paint, are well worth some expense.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Good luck on getting 21K for that even. I couldnt get 20K for mine even!

That is a gross overpricing by the dealer. If someone buys it, then refer them to me, because I have land in Floria.

Not to kill your sale (and by your sale, I mean whatever the dealership could be offering you as a finders fee), but I dont think anyone here will touch that. Everyone that is on the site has a knowledge of the pricing and stuff, and wouldnt go for it I dont think.

scotty

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, Guys! Geeeeeze!

This thread was meant just to inform my fellow Xb owners of what I saw for sale. I agree, I would never pay that kind of markup on a vehicle no matter what it had added as extras. I doubt that anyone will even be able to finance this car without a significant down payment,( to cover the add ons ). I just thought it was a nice looking XB, and might be entertaining to the forum as well. I am not trying to sell, or make a "finders fee''---- Scotty! I was in the dealership to pick up some brake pads and saw it on the floor.
I figured allot of people would find this story very interesting.
I still beleive some 'spoiled little school girl ' with a rich daddy, will end up owning this. The sad thing is, you couldn't show it and take any credit on the mods? Anyway, I found this very interesting, thought everyone here on the forum would as well

I agree, dekthai, the Bazooka tube shouldn't be mounted in the middle like that!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
BoXBoy said:
This thread was meant just to inform my fellow Xb owners of what I saw for sale. I agree, I would never pay that kind of markup on a vehicle no matter what it had added as extras. I doubt that anyone will even be able to finance this car without a significant down payment,( to cover the add ons ). I just thought it was a nice looking XB, and might be entertaining to the forum as well. I am not trying to sell, or make a "finders fee''---- Scotty! I was in the dealership to pick up some brake pads and saw it on the floor.
I figured allot of people would find this story very interesting.
I still beleive some 'spoiled little school girl ' with a rich daddy, will end up owning this. The sad thing is, you couldn't show it and take any credit on the mods? Anyway, I found this very interesting, thought everyone here on the forum would as well

I agree, dekthai, the Bazooka tube shouldn't be mounted in the middle like that!
My bad boxoboy. I thought it was entertaining too, but I thought you were selling too. My bad. I know the local dealership comes to me for selling high profile xBs/cars in general because they know that I know quite a few people. My mistake. Well, tell them best of luck next time you see them for me. Its crazy the markup they have.

·
Registered
361 Posts
dekthai said:
do factory bazooka tubes come mounted dead center like that?! horrible!
yea mine did & I couldnt even open the storage compartment. took it back they moved to the left and put in a new spare tire cover. imo it sounds ok, but the $$$ would be better spent on something else

I like the white on black better imo.

but in all fairness guys 30k isnt too much, I mean after all it is an auto............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.