Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all my name is David and I picked up my first xB today. It is a 2006 white xB with 182k miles on it but runs like a top from what I can tell. Previous owner was the daughter of a custom car shop around here so it has a few minor mods suck as black Konig wheels, H.I.D headlights, nice tint, and it did have system but they pulled the subs, amp, and aftermarket head unit and reinstalled the original. I am pretty sure it has newer shocks but it hasn't been lowered.

Future plans for it are to keep it simple with a small drop, different wheels (thinking blue or gold mesh), and some audio.

Other hobbies of mine include bowling and computer games. Hope to get to know some people and learn about the xB platform. Have had some nice vans and Honda's over the years also.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Middle Tennessee WOOT!
There's a few of us in the area.
Join us on Facebook @ MT Boxes

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 09:40 AM ----------

Where are you exactly?
There's a few of us in The Boro, one in Mt Juliet, Nashville and surrounding areas.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction. Many good people on here to help with any questions you have. Since you are close by, we have BITS, Boxed in the Smokies coming up last weekend in March, in Gatlinburg. Or, Box the Dragon coming up the second weekend in August on the Tail of the Dragon. Sore and his crew came last year, and we all survived. Lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Middle Tennessee WOOT!
There's a few of us in the area.
Join us on Facebook @ MT Boxes

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 09:40 AM ----------

Where are you exactly?
There's a few of us in The Boro, one in Mt Juliet, Nashville and surrounding areas.
Awesome I will look for you on FB. I am in Tullahoma so about 60 miles from the Boro. I come up there to bowl on occasion.

---------- Post added 02-14-2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

Welcome to your new addiction. Many good people on here to help with any questions you have. Since you are close by, we have BITS, Boxed in the Smokies coming up last weekend in March, in Gatlinburg. Or, Box the Dragon coming up the second weekend in August on the Tail of the Dragon. Sore and his crew came last year, and we all survived. Lol
That is awesome I used to do Honda meets a lot before I got out of the Honda scene and IA so I definitely look forward to attending some meets later on. For now though I have a lot going on over the next few months with bowling tournaments for me and my oldest son as well as my son's archery tournaments for his school and he also has a mathlete event coming up next month in Chattanooga. So my weekends are booked but hopefully this summer I can meet up with some of you guys and or some smaller mini meets at some point.

Also point of note I am a mean cook with a smoker so I have some cookouts in the spring and summer I may be able to invite some people too :D

turkey smoked with a bacon weave ...

bacon wrapped pork tenderloin

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If any of you guys bowl or up for a mini meet this summer I recommend Lanes, Trains, and automobiles in the Boro for a nice family meet.

I love bowling. I started almost 2 years ago with my now 9 y/o son and have gotten decently good.

My 3 favorite bowling balls I have right now LOL ...

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I love bowling, but haven't been in a while. Hands and knees are giving me a fit. Almost 40 yrs in industrial maintenance abusing them more than I should.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts