Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I havn't done much to it just the graphics and seat covers,over time more will be done! :)

So should I add more flowers on the back or even the front?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
It's whatever you want to do. It is your car, and it's nice. Diggin' the color choice by the way.

Do you have pics of the seat covers?

·
Project Cop Box
540 Posts
looks good. yeah, i think some flowers on the back would be cool.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I would rock a few more flowers on the back door. Not a ton, just enough to give it some flavor. ;) Your theme looks great, not to overwhelming.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
looks nice, if i added them to the rear i would put small ones just below the scion emblem(or shave it), nice and subtle.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww thanks for the complements guys,I really appreciate them just one more question,do you think it would survive in car shows?

Boombox:Seat covers are the very first pic I got them from WallyWorld(Wal-Mart) They actually have a pretty good auto selection.BTW your name reminds of sombody that I see at the beach I go to alot well I don't know who he is but he has a black XB and has a big decal on the back that says Boombox I think he's a surfer b/c thats when I usually see his car is when there their but anyways the name speaks for itself :D

I've seen the daisy rims before on beetles but I don't think I would put them on a scion there really cute though!

Talk Soon,
Brooke

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've Never been to a car show well except one which was a few years ago in daytona but I wasnt really into them back then so I don't know what all goes on or what to expect.Basicly Im just wondering if I should take mine to car shows after I do my upgrading or go as is now,but does it matter?:confused:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I've Never been to a car show well except one which was a few years ago in daytona but I wasnt really into them back then so I don't know what all goes on or what to expect.Basicly Im just wondering if I should take mine to car shows after I do my upgrading or go as is now,but does it matter?:confused:
Check out my signature....it's about what makes you happy, not whether you win trophies or not. If you're doing your mods to win trophies I can tell you truly, you won't have as much fun. Show your car and hang with your friends, if you win something you'll be that much more surprised. If you don't win then you've spent a day having fun. Just my .02.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Im not really worried about trophies or anything,but my fiance is like a do it yourselfer when it comes to mod so its something we can both get into for fun I don't really have many hobbies since Im glued to work(he!!)
:rolleyes:.So so far this has been a fun ride ,learning new things and getting ideas.Im just really anxious b/c I've never moded any of my other cars before but with scions its a whole new experience.
Thanks for the advice,I'll keep it in mind :)

Have A Day,:D
Brooke

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
When I first visited the thread, the first pic wasn't showing up. They definitely go with the theme.

As for that imposter boombox guy...Well.....I just hope he doesn't give me a bad rap on that coast. Har har!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When I first visited the thread, the first pic wasn't showing up. They definitely go with the theme.

As for that imposter boombox guy...Well.....I just hope he doesn't give me a bad rap on that coast. Har har!
Sorry.glad your able to see them now :D

Boombox imposter~lol I don't know who he is just his car...At least Im pretty sure its a guys car but ya never know:eek:

Have A Day~
Brooke

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I like it too -- Keep it up. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.