Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks good in the plastic, would like to see it on a car, can't beat the price though.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I didn't notice anywhere, but I'm guessing it's fiberglass.

Besides that, it's looks good.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
It says in teh ebay ad that it comes with side skirts but no pics. Interesting kit though.
The pics of the side skirts are to the left of the larger pics. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
I really like the Kenstyle kit for it complementary lines it gives the Xb. Some of these body kits make the box look like the family truckster from the movie Vacation. That is what I thought of the first time I saw that Chevy front end they have in Japan. Wait and get what you really like so you are not replacing it in a few months when it is all cracked up. Just my opinion.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
TCMSuzie said:
I really like the Kenstyle kit for it complementary lines it gives the Xb. Some of these body kits make the box look like the family truckster from the movie Vacation. That is what I thought of the first time I saw that Chevy front end they have in Japan. Wait and get what you really like so you are not replacing it in a few months when it is all cracked up. Just my opinion.
any fiberglass kit will crack up.

·
Banned
528 Posts
I have almost given up hope on body kits. The oppertunity to find one in good shape and quality. Won't break or crack on you. Most importantly one that is cost effective and looks good! My experience has basically been kits that don't line up, break or crack, or just bend and mold in odd directions.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.