Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of the new dealership brochure due out in May.

See anybody you know? :D

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
I've got a box of them in my car from the dearlership.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I picked up the last one the other night when I was passing by, Yaris and Fj one too.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
they had them on the table with the food out here at our little car wash shindig the night before nopi. so i grabbed one. theres alot of cool pics and things in there. that 2 tone centerfold is from here in phoenix. and man lemme just tell you. the pictures do it NO JUSTICE. he was out there the night of the car wash and i had to walk hunched over if ya know what i mean. nice guy too. and kirby from bbist made his way out here. also a very nice guy. we had a good time.

·
Registered
611 Posts
hmm...i should stop by my local dealership if i am by and pick one up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Guys, I was wondering if someone would check their brochure to see what is the tire size and if possible the rim width on the 08 xB? Next time I am in Phoenix I will try and get a brochure from one of the dealers. Any word on how much the gas mileage will suffer with the 60% bigger engine? I would agree that the 1.5L engine was a little too low in power but the 2.4L now with the high gas prices! Time will tell on that.

Thanks, Al

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I don't have the brochure yet, but this is from the PDF brochure available at the Scion site:

Tires / Wheels:
Tires P205/55R16 on steel wheels w/full 16” wheel covers

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
i emailed scion for my copy, came in a few days....i c my box!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Guys, well I did some searching and found the tire and wheel information I was looking for. The tires are Bridgstone Turanza EL400 205/55R16 and the rims are 16"x6.6". The tires are really not very good tires according to tirerack.com. This is not unusual for car makers trying to save a buck. A good set of tires should make a big difference in the cars performance.

Al

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
good job. Thanks, that saves me a 2 hour trip to the nearest dealer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.