Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all you out there, im new to this, and i have a dark blue scion xb, and it has a red nautical star on the drivers side, over the hood, and stretching down the side......

i was thinking on getting racing stripes from the rear liscence plate, all the way to the front bumper.......but should i get them red, to match the star, or white?:confused:

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
this is just my opinion....i think white would be to patriotic...unless that is the look you are going for...stick with just the red and blue....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think i might stick with the red and blue, now that you brought it up, i think patriotic is not going to be my cars overall color scheme......

just a thought....i need a new exhaust, what kind do you guys have, or have to suggest?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you know about how much that would cost? don't want to go to expensive, already wasted last weeks paycheck on the box......

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Go talk to your local muffler shop about the exhaust. They can do up a custom job and give you exactly what you want for what is usually a fraction of what ordering a new one would be.

As for the stripes, either white or red will look really good. Just be sure to post up pics when you finally join the STRIPES CLUB!!

Come to think of it, white stripes on a blue car have a really awesome history... Anybody remember this?

-Alex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.