Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from the dealers that they are releasing these two new colors red and flint mica thats gonna be nice.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Actually the colors are Salsa Red and Shadow Mica. Shadow is slightly darker than the Flint Mica and does not have near as much Metal Flake int he paint. The Salsa is redder than the Black Cherry.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Shadow mica is on the Matrix (see below)

*edited to avoid confusion*

and here's salsa red on a Camry:

They should be at dealerships starting next month. These will also have the steering wheel audio controls and the new interior fabric that the xA recently got. Price will increase $150 to reflect the changes.

-Alex

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
admin said:
So this is official already ? these two new colors ?

Yes, released by Scion last week (I think). They might be included in this coming Wednesday's allocation meaning that we could see them at dealerships in early to mid January.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Actually the Shadow Mica color is not available on the Corolla. The color you show there is Phantom Grey = 01e3 color code. Shadow Mica = 01f4 and is only available on the 05 and up Matrix and the 2006 4Runner.

West Coast will start getting them in late Dec. East Coast in Mid Jan.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
cool cool i love new colors
uhhh new???? it says 2006. our point proven people DO NOT read the date. ohh wait he now has 30 posts too. is the next one gonna be a classified???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.