PLUS

Equals

:)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hotbox05 said:
a really expensive , impractical bumper?
bodykit bumpers are fiberglass anyways...how practical is that ? hell plastic bumpers are pointless too

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you want CF on a front bumper. It would be cool. But for the set up you have, I think it would take away from the car than add to it. Did you think about a splitter and some stabilizer bars. That would look nice, you get some CF up front, and its adding to your style.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JdmScionBb said:
If you want CF on a front bumper. It would be cool. But for the set up you have, I think it would take away from the car than add to it. Did you think about a splitter and some stabilizer bars. That would look nice, you get some CF up front, and its adding to your style.
No i never really thought of a splitter...or stabilizer bars..those just dont work on the car..i dont have the hosepower for them...i was really hopin just to have a CF bumper to have the front end all CF...

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well that died fast

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ThunderGod said:
DUDE. within a short span of time, you've takin it to the next level.
who unleashed the beast?? ;)
what my ride or my ideas ?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AirecK said:
if ya going full CF...
you still need a few things....
throw em at me
i was gona pick up a FFF and CF it, then do the CF bumper and Fenders with some other things...but throw your ideas out i need ALL the help and advice i can get

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Clockwork Orange said:
Doors in CF
youd end up with just too much if i did a CF bumper, hood etc

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Clockwork Orange said:
There is never enough carbon fiber!
Just ask ThunderGod.\
ok well for my own personal being i think CF doors would just be too much
i think with the right paint job, a CF bumper, fender set, hood and grill would be plenty

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sid said:
cover the roof with cf, just like AllStarxB, if you do the bumper make sure to put extra thick resin and clear bra, think about rock chips.
if i do the bumper..its gona be the bumper hood roof hatch and rear bumper

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
you gonna leave it CF or paint it with CF hightlites. Cuz all CF is so Y2K. But the highlites are slick. Like a pinstripe that is gray, but left clean on the fenders and the splitter can be left CF but the bumper done in gray.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Leave the fenders and paint the ends of the bumpers, making one race strip over the whole box the width of the hood and hatch. I don't like the way the fenders look against the edge of the doors. I would just do the really wide stripe.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Just remember, we are not bashing you. We all brain storm together. I'm sure people want me to do my car differently as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.