Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got some new brakes. I was fortunate to get some help from JBT and received their new Mini Big Brake Kit for a photo shoot. Braking is so much better than stock! I have Rotora drilled rotors and so nice pads and the JBT brake system is way better than what I had. Braking is much firmer and solid. Plus you can run as low as 15in wheels with the kit on. The kit is awesome and the quality is just as great.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I emailed them earlier today and got a response back from Frank Lee. It looks like a very nice system, especially for those that want to run smaller wheels. The kit comes with forged 6 piston calipers, 282mm (11 in) 1 pc. slotted rotors, adapters, stainless steel brake lines and mounting hardware. Sounds like a very complete kit.

Only problem is MSRP is $1195. I'd love to know what they are actually selling for. Frank said there weren't any dealers near me in Central California, but could direct me to a SoCal dealer if I would like.

I'm not ready to buy right now, so I won't bug him any more. Just thought I would pass on the information I had received.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.