Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got some new brakes. I was fortunate to get some help from JBT and received their new Mini Big Brake Kit for a photo shoot. Braking is so much better than stock! I have Rotora drilled rotors and so nice pads and the JBT brake system is way better than what I had. Braking is much firmer and solid. Plus you can run as low as 15in wheels with the kit on. The kit is awesome and the quality is just as great.

·
Registered
66 Posts
sweet. does the kit come with stainless lines?

So you could run 15s huh? Think some Equips would clear them? What is retail on the kit? What does it consist of?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I emailed them earlier today and got a response back from Frank Lee. It looks like a very nice system, especially for those that want to run smaller wheels. The kit comes with forged 6 piston calipers, 282mm (11 in) 1 pc. slotted rotors, adapters, stainless steel brake lines and mounting hardware. Sounds like a very complete kit.

Only problem is MSRP is $1195. I'd love to know what they are actually selling for. Frank said there weren't any dealers near me in Central California, but could direct me to a SoCal dealer if I would like.

I'm not ready to buy right now, so I won't bug him any more. Just thought I would pass on the information I had received.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice...

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Nice! And Matty got some cool new wheels I see!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.