Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at the bB since it came out and loved that it was here in the US and a car accident made it possible to buy my Polar White xB. I had to buy a XL7 Suzuki back in 2003 for my business to carry large boxes to the shipping companies. About three weeks ago a guy blew a red light and smashed my XL7 into a SM7 so when the insurance paid my vehicle and gave me a little extra I went for it. I tried my local dealer in my town, but they only tried to sell me a fully loaded model and wouldn't try to even look for what I wanted. The wankers tried to convince me that $600 dollars more on options was not too bad for getting the car I wanted. I did a dealer search myself and found exactly what I wanted at Claremont Scion. All I wanted in my xB was a 5 spd and floor mats, that was it! Claremont had it and I was on the road in an hour.
I plan on graphics on it to advertise for my business. Wheels, 16x7 , a quick shifter , TRD Muffler, CAI are future mods. I will lower it in the distant future since I like the smooth ride as it is so I want to keep it like that until I save up for another car for comfort.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
"Wankers!" I love it!! Welcome to Club PW..........

Umm, I mean Club xB!!

BTW, I used to sell Suzukis, the XL7 was my fav! Sorry about yours, but trust me you'll have more fun in your box. (I'm sure you know this already!!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I got lucky not to get too badly hurt in my accident. My shoulder is jacked up, can't lift it without pain, but that so far is the extent of the pain. I hope the other guy's insurance company will give me a decent settlement so I can buy some goodies for my box.
It might take a few months before I can race my motorcycle again. It sucks because now is the time the weather is the best for riding. :mad:

At least i got my xB to ride around in. I love this thing. It is smooth and easy to park. Can take turns with a little gusto and the seats are supportive. I can't wait to make the mods to the suspension. I use to own three 1960's Mini's and loved how they could hold the corners like nothing else so i plan to make the xB do close to the same.

Thanks for the great welcome to the group!:D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
man dew's always got jokes! congrats on your new car hope to see your mods soon and maybe some pics too.

·
Registered
827 Posts
The PW's are taking over!! Welcome aboard, and you will see on here that alot of the coolest mods are free, just take a little work.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
WhiteBuffalo said:
I got lucky not to get too badly hurt in my accident. My shoulder is jacked up, can't lift it without pain, but that so far is the extent of the pain. I hope the other guy's insurance company will give me a decent settlement so I can buy some goodies for my box.
It might take a few months before I can race my motorcycle again. It sucks because now is the time the weather is the best for riding. :mad:

At least i got my xB to ride around in. I love this thing. It is smooth and easy to park. Can take turns with a little gusto and the seats are supportive. I can't wait to make the mods to the suspension. I use to own three 1960's Mini's and loved how they could hold the corners like nothing else so i plan to make the xB do close to the same.

Thanks for the great welcome to the group!:D
Think of all the mods you can plan while you're healing!

Never had the chance to ride in a Mini, but I've heard how they hold the line no problem. I imagine the xB to be pretty close in the handling arena, they just beg to be pushed in the turns! Best of luck to you and your new "obsession!" :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
xjeepguy said:
The PW's are taking over!!
Still gonna take a lot to catch up to all of us TCM's...lol

Welcome to the addiction that has no cure WhiteBuffalo!!! ;) :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
We're catch up.......... slowly!! :D
Especially when you have traitors that trade their TCM for a PW. Lost one to the lighter-side...lol :D ;)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
My eyes were ringing! YEP Im being typed about!!

Welcome to the PW world!! From a FORMER TCM {GRAY} owner, now turned PW owner!!!

I put my wheels on within two days!!! Too bad the inside of my box burnt up!

I would ask you to post some pics but I guess we know by now what PW look likes! Isn't it beautiful! :D

* Who said that??? *looks around*

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome, Sweet color. Thats the same reason I bought my PW, I totalled my P5 (Protege5).

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
My eyes were ringing! YEP Im being typed about!!

Welcome to the PW world!! From a FORMER TCM {GRAY} owner, now turned PW owner!!!

I put my wheels on within two days!!! Too bad the inside of my box burnt up!

I would ask you to post some pics but I guess we know by now what PW look likes! Isn't it beautiful! :D

* Who said that??? *looks around*
Speak for yourself, I never get tired of seeing pics of PW xB's! Post 'em if you got 'em.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.