Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
JDM NKB (I think USDM is funky bad), Rocket Bunny, DAMD Loversoul, etc all look good.
Any other kits you can recomend? Also, i cant find the rocket bunny kit online anywhere...but yeah, can you recomend some more sporty kit names please, sorry i've had my xb for 3 years but i'm a body kit n00b, lol

thanks again :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
obviously this is a honda with works, but this would look good on an xb right? i nkow they're not 'vip' wheels, per say, but works or fourplays with a fab kit is jdm obviously, and seems to look damn sexy here...lol

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Totally different IMHO. A kei car is a totally different type of platform. Where the 15s there (maybe 14s) look big, the xB they look tiny. Therefore with bigger rims, and the fab kit (or whatever that one is), they go better together. If the 01s in 4 spoke you could get in 17", that might look better, I think with small wheels and big kit in proportion though, itll be off.

scotty

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ah, good call, thank you for the headsup/advise... :)

So what other SPORT kits are there then, since i seem to be drawn to the sportmax's (and their price)...lol

·
Registered
19,896 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I love the look of Tra-Kyoto's actual homepage better! :D I know a few of us had talked about this in the past, but does anyone else recognize her?

·
Registered
762 Posts
haha its a clip of "kate" from kates playground :p

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I thought that's what I was able to read on the lower right hand corner. She has a nice site btw. NSFW or under 18.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
The chargespeed kit uses OEM fogs! You should find the thead in the wheel section about rims to buy for an xB. my contributions are there for rims that fit the car. I'm not posting them again. Whats wrong with SSR?

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.